Tips for Successful Patient Engagement:
- Create Your medical Practice Patient Portal and APP, Your Practice management software should create one for you. Eclinicalworks have their own app called “Healow”which you can use.
- Create your own facebook page and setup twitter account for the practice. Monitor it by yourself and post your practice speciality related care Tips.
- You may want to setup Hootsuit account to manage your all social accounts at one place. Managing social media should be a routine 30 minutes of your time daily.
- At check-in hand out a portal brochure to new patients and collect emails from both new and returning patients so that they may be invited to access the patient portal.
- Remind patients that they may review the dates and results of preventative tests or immunizations online.
- Suggest the e-consultation service between regularly scheduled office visits to patients.
- Remind patients to schedule follow-up appointments through their preferred means of communication.
- monitor your online engagement progress by asking every patient whether they are connected to you through facebook or twitter.
- last but not least Create a big sign in your reception area with all your social media accounts listed on it. @drabcmd, facebook\drabcmd @practiceforces